Tuesday, October 29, 2013

A little late, but...

GUESS WHO HIT 500?!   Whee~! *Z does an uber-geeky, sober white-girl dance*

I'm about 5 over that, actually, so ^^' yeah, sorry I forgot to update the day it happened.

There's no way I'm going to be able to hit 665 before the end of the year, 160 in 60 days, I'd have to get nearly 3 VEs a day for each day for the rest of the year... I don't have a) the time, b) the money for new days, and c) the inclination to want to do that.

Perhaps by the end of 2014, I'll have another 200 VEs under my belt and be sitting pretty at 700.  Peanut may be nearly 2 by the time I hit 1000 - odd thing to think about!  XD  Here's hoping I don't have to give the game up when I become a mommy... but we'll have to wait and see.

Anyway, thought I'd share. ^^

-Z

(RP update: So far, I've not thought of anything I want to do in character to continue developing Z, so maybe something will come up soon. ^^' Again, I've got to find time, want, and an inclination to want to do any RPing.)


No comments:

Post a Comment