Thursday, April 11, 2013

400!

So - yesterday was the 100th day of the year, and I was able to achieve my 100th VE since the start of the new year.

I was able to close out 2012 with 300 VEs and set a few goals for myself.

1 - Good) I wanted to get 1 VE a day at least through my birthday (yesterday, by the way)... GOAL ACHIEVED!  It marked VE #400!

2 - Better)  I want to get at least 200 total VEs before 2013 is out - to reach 500 and the title Death Deity.

3 - Best!)  I know this is a long shot, seeing how I'll be signing off for a few months for busy season with my job.  (Yes, my busy season lasts from Memorial Day/Late May to Labor Day/Early September...)  I would like to continue the 1 VE per day and get 365 (or at least 300) VEs... At least to hit 600 (can't remember what the title would be at the moment, though ^^')

With the first goal met, it's time for me to keep working toward goal #2.  I hope you'll keep cheering on my progress and keep checking back for more of Z's adventures!

-Z

No comments:

Post a Comment