Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Update

Sorry guys!  I know I've been MIA lately - but there's a good reason (I promise!)

I've already alluded to the fact on multiple occasions that busy season is coming up for me, and looks like (form the way things have been going lately) that it's arrived a bit early.  This is the first chance I've had in over a week to update you guys on this. :(

In addition to work, the rest of my life's been pretty busy lately - what with my sister moving back to my side of the country and getting my home ready for her, her husband, and two cats to move into for a bit until they can find a place of their own.  Pretty much any spare moment has been devoted to that and to spending time with her, since this is the first time I've seen her in 2 1/2 years.  (She had moved cross-country to be with her fiance`, now husband, after my wedding.  They're married, he's out of the military, and she wants to move back closer to family.  We had room, hubby-dear and I discussed it, and now we have house guests. ^^)

I do plan on having one final tale for Zaida before signing off for the summer.  I want to wrap up this story line that I've got going on with her and the brands that have been popping up.  Zaida's guilt has pretty much been eating her alive - I'll be writing it in story form and posting it here in its entirety, the chopped up 140-character twitter-style HL-text-box version will be available in Z's castle, the Shadow Enclave.

I'll try not to make it as simple as "Rocks fall, everyone dies."  XD

<3 -Z

No comments:

Post a Comment