Friday, March 8, 2013

2/28/13 - 1st RP

<HUF> Zaida I'd been running for a while now... but I can't keep it up any longer. I've been running from my past, my anger, and my pain and longed to be free of it... so I took to my natural form, and took
  <HUF> Zaida --to the air, but even being free of gravity didn't help to ease the burden of my heart. "Maybe.... just maybe this will work..." I begin the free fall to earth...
  <SLY> GisellesSnowVixen SilverRose SilverRose just happened to be wandering in OSC. She had visited one of her son's castles. He'd been...away for a long time and she wanted to make sure it was still inhabitable when he returned.
  <HUF> Zaida closes her eyes just before the impact with the ground... BAM! ...Zaida tries to regain her breath... she should have known this wouldn't work. She lays on the damp earth, trying to remember -
  <HUF> Zaida --how to breathe, pain shooting through her body.
  <SLY> GisellesSnowVixen SilverRose Silver hears the BAM and goes to see what the bloody hell just happened. Her steel blue eyes widen in surprise when she sees Zaida. She remembered the woman. She'd been married to -
  <SLY> GisellesSnowVixen SilverRose Arius. It had been an aimable split. Zaida? She rushes to the woman's side. What happened?
  <HUF> Zaida heard a woman's voice, Mom...? No, her family had long been dead... This voice was from recent memory... his family, his mother, "Silver?" Zaida coughs, trying to clear her throat,
  <HUF> Zaida says, "I'm sorry... I didn't think anyone was around... I did something foolish again..."
  <SLY> GisellesSnowVixen SilverRose glances at her trying to access how serious her injuries were. Don't apologize. Let's try to get you home. Your castle is in this village right? I can appropirate us there.
<HUF> Zaida doesn't dare move or open her eyes, "Silver... is he..? He's not with you, is he...?"
<SLY> GisellesSnowVixen SilverRose sighs and shakes her head. No, he's away. He's been away for a long time. I"ve just returned from cleaning his castle. I'm going to appriate us to your castle.
  <HUF> Zaida sighs in relief, a single tear streaks down the side of her face. "The hill just outside of town... looks like a lot of junk just thrown about... pick up the one that looks like a little iron."
  <HUF> Zaida says, "The iron will take you directly to my castle."
  <SLY> GisellesSnowVixen SilverRose She nods and pops them to the Hill. She quickly picks up the iron and they are taken to Zaida's place. Quickly Silver scurries inside the castle to what seems to be the kitchen, with Zaida in her -
  <SLY> GisellesSnowVixen SilverRose arms. I can give you a numbing potion if you want.
  <HUF> Zaida replies, "No... no numbing potions... I did this for a reason..."
  <HUF> Zaida curls up on the kitchen floor as Silver busies herself, unable to stop herself from shifting back to her natural form: her skin darkens to pale blue, her hair fades to white ---
  <HUF> Zaida 's brown eyes give way to gold and wings - damaged and bleeding - erupt from her back.
  <SLY> GisellesSnowVixen SilverRose winces. Ouch. This is going to call for phoenix tears. Silver puts a small vial by Zaida's mouth. Drink It should do the trick. That's phoenix tears. Next I'll give you the numbing potion.
  <HUF> Zaida feels a soothing calm flood through her body with the phoenix tears, and whimpers again, "No, no potions... Silver, I meant for this to happen... in a way."
  <SLY> GisellesSnowVixen SilverRose tilts her head. Were you trying to off yourself or what? Well the tears are already in your system so that should take care of the worst of it.
  <HUF> Zaida cries, "Yes... and like every time before, it didn't work..."
  <SLY> GisellesSnowVixen SilverRose Zaida if you weren't already in incredible pain, I'd probably beat you bloody for attempting such a thing. Sighs. Well...no time like the present. Why don't you tell me, what caused you to -
  <SLY> GisellesSnowVixen SilverRose take this foolish action. Silver takes out her wand and aims a cheering charm at Zaida, figuring that would make getting answers out of her easier.
  <HUF> Zaida Silver, you know why... She tries to stifle back a cry, They were coming for him, to kill him... and I couldn't let that happen. I tried to send him away, but he wouldn't listen...
  <HUF> Zaida So I had no choice... I did it to keep him safe... I kept watch over him, to see him find happiness... then I stopped watching, because I couldn't stand it any more...
  <HUF> Zaida It hurt to know how close I'd finally come to true happiness, and then have it taken from me as quickly as it came... When they found out what I'd done, they turned on me, tried to come after me.
  <HUF> Zaida So I've been running this last year and a half...
  <SLY> GisellesSnowVixen SilverRose raises an eyebrow. Who was coming to kill who? Are you talking about Arius? You...aren't really making much sense. But you are safe now.
  <HUF> Zaida ...I've just gotten so tired of running, so I thought ending it would be easiest. I wouldn't have to feel and no one would be in any danger because of me....
  <HUF> Zaida My past never escapes me for long... my old clan members were coming to kill Ari, thinking he'd stolen me from them. They thought he had me under some sort of spell ---
  <HUF> Zaida --thinking that's why I wouldn't go back to leading them. I never meant to put your family in any danger.
  <SLY> GisellesSnowVixen SilverRose shakes her head. I know you never meant anything. What...what are you exactly? You make them sound...not human.
  <HUF> Zaida takes a deep breath, They are... I'm not, though. Zaida holds up her hands of blue, One of the many tell-tale signs that I'm not a human, among other things... She gestures at the wings.
  <HUF> Zaida continues, They and I were part of the top syndicate in the western world. Thieves, rogues - sort of like Batman's league of shadows, as it were.
  <SLY> GisellesSnowVixen SilverRose nods. Go on.
  <HUF> Zaida and they worshipped me... because of what I am, and who my mentor was... I've never been exactly human. The normal face you see, Zaida shifts back to her usual appearance,is just a glamour.
  <SLY> GisellesSnowVixen SilverRose nods. I know of glamours. That is not an issue for me. I can see why you do that type of enchantment. So this is all a missunderstanding between your former allies and you?
  <HUF> Zaida I'm not exactly a deity, just a lesser version of one... The Hindus classified us as deva, that's the name they gave us...
  <SLY> GisellesSnowVixen SilverRose That is still rather impressive. I'd imagine that the fae and devas are distantly related somehow...
  <HUF> Zaida In a way, I suppose they could be distantly related... I've never had much time or inclination to want to study it.
  <HUF> Zaida As far back as I can remember, my life was training and the implementation of the skills I'd learn to become a master thief and assassin.
  <HUF> Zaida My mentor had found me and raised me up as his own... it was with his death that I discovered the truth about my heritage.
  <HUF> Zaida I suppose it's a bit of a misunderstanding - they want me to come back and rule them again.
  <SLY> GisellesSnowVixen SilverRose rejoices, "Well...you could compromise. You could telecummute if you will."
  <HUF> Zaida I washed my hands of that life when I left, and said as much... I've tried to turn over a new leaf, to be good for a change... apparently, one does not simply walk away...
  <HUF> Zaida One either dies doing the job, or dies getting out... there's never been one to simply leave.
  <SLY> GisellesSnowVixen SilverRose rejoices, "Well you know there is a simple way out of it...You can just Oblivate their memories of you."
  <HUF> Zaida If it were only that simple... I would physically have to go back to the den and get them all at once, putting my life on the line once and for all...
  <HUF> Zaida ...I suppose I should have thought of that, instead of attempting the 80' free fall...
  <HUF> Zaida It would have been a sure fire way to die (especially if I didn’t use all of my abilities)... sometimes in the moment, one doesn't think of all the options or outcomes.
  <HUF> Zaida chuckles, ...it *would* have to be both of your sons that I fell in love with, wouldn't it?
  <SLY> GisellesSnowVixen SilverRose tilts her head not understanding the last part. So does that mean you'll attempt oblivating their memories?
  <HUF> Zaida ...If I want that chapter finally closed, I'm going to have to.  Zaida watches Silver's face for her reaction to her previous statement.
  <SLY> GisellesSnowVixen SilverRose finally was able to process what she said. You want to oblivate my sons memories of you?
  <HUF> Zaida ...I wouldn't remember them... or what bit of happiness I've ever been able to hold on to...
  <HUF> Zaida ...of the two, I'm glad Ari won out... I still see Salazar too often, and I'm glad that for once, I kept my mouth shut around him...
  <HUF> Zaida I think he had a clue, but it was never said aloud.
  <HUF> Zaida I don't know if I would want them to forget me... I would leave that decision up to them.
  <HUF> Zaida sighs, I'm sorry about this helluva mess that I've laid at your feet tonight... so, what're your thoughts on the situations at hand?
  <SLY> GisellesSnowVixen SilverRose rejoices, "If you believe it is best to Oblivate them, you have my blessings. You can always meet htem again later."
  <HUF> Zaida replies, No, it should be their decision...if so, I'll think no less of them.
  <SLY> GisellesSnowVixen SilverRose rejoices, "As you know...Arius has been away for a long time. Contacting him may take a great deal of time. But Salazar is fairly easy to get ahold of."
  <HUF> Zaida nods, I'll leave it to them
  <SLY> GisellesSnowVixen SilverRose rejoices, "Alright ubt you should really oblivate your friends."
  <HUF> Zaida ...or eliminate them... we'll see what happens.
  <HUF> Zaida stands, her wounds visibly healing by the minute, I should be fine now, Silver. Thank you for caring for me... I guess you know the truth about me now... and now I'm in your debt.
  <SLY> GisellesSnowVixen SilverRose rejoices, "You aren't in my debt. You did make my sons very happy and yo uare still my good friend. You'd do the same for me."
  <HUF> Zaida replies, If you're certain... and thank you.
  <HUF> Zaida but still, if there's ever anything you need me to do, please - just ask. I still feel like I owe you one.
  <SLY> GisellesSnowVixen SilverRose rejoices, "We are preparing for war against the Ministry..."
  <HUF> Zaida rejoices, "What has the Ministry done to draw your ire... and what would you require of me?"
  <SLY> GisellesSnowVixen SilverRose rejoices, "It's a long story. But whatever you are willing to do. It's not really your fight and I probably should not even ask you of this. I will understand completely i fyou do not wish`0
  <SLY> GisellesSnowVixen SilverRose rejoices, "to involve yourself."
  <SLY> GisellesSnowVixen SilverRose rejoices, "Excellent. The greater our numbers the better."
  <HUF> Zaida So, what kind of people are you missing from your team...?
  <SLY> GisellesSnowVixen SilverRose rejoices, "Well obviously my pack. We just talked to the leprechauns yesterday. the veelas most likely will side with us. I still need to talk to the vampires, other werewolves, merpeople,`0
  <SLY> GisellesSnowVixen SilverRose rejoices, "and my long shot bet are the giants."
  <SLY> GisellesSnowVixen SilverRose rejoices, "goblins)"
  <HUF> Zaida rejoices, "Who would I need to go and see? Or would you have me watch the Ministry for now?"
  <SLY> GisellesSnowVixen SilverRose rejoices, "There are many possible ways you could help. As for now, you should focus on your situation adn i'll keep you updated"
  <HUF> Zaida rejoices, "Sounds like a plan. I should be available by next week at the earliest"
  <SLY> GisellesSnowVixen SilverRose rejoices, "Good. I'm sure you will be most helpful in our cause. ^_^"
  <HUF> Zaida rejoices, "I can only ever do my best."

1 comment:

  1. After this, Z decided to join Silver's cause and go to Silver's castle in Godric's Hollow...

    Where she finds the next blog... O_O

    ReplyDelete