Friday, March 15, 2013

3/15/13 - Additions


<HUFZaida tugs on her leather outfit, snapping, strapping, buttoning, and tying all of the appropriate bits and bobs before pulling on her worn leather boots...
<HUFZaida As she secures her bootstraps, Zaida begins to feel the uncomfortable sensation of thousands of needle stings. It seems to begin near the now-healed brand, and travels around her waist...
<HUFZaida What in the bloody hell is this?! Zaida tries to calm the sensation to no avail, and soon the patches of pain subside. She looks around, projecting with her mind [Who's out there?]
<HUFZaida Awww, c'mon love, don' tell me you've forgotten me this soon... Not after such a memorable visit last time... Erik. Dearly departed Erik... Still Haunting her. What do you want, Erik?
<HUFZaida I killed you... you are dead, and should remain so. Zaida walks up to a mirror, but her reflection is not one she sees - but Erik's own countenance reflected back to her. Ah, much better...
<HUFZaida Now then, down to business... Zaida smirks, Glad to see you don't waste time, like you used to... Enough of your smart mouth, Z, Erik's voice was dark, deadly. Now, the way I see it...
<HUFZaida You went and did this horrible thing, you killed 50 men - that's going to take a toll on your mind, sweetheart, dealin' wit' all of that... Erik smirked back at her from the mirror.
<HUFZaida So that's why I'm here... This face, this is your guilty conscience - in a way... an' I'm never goin' away... Zaida seethed at him, You WILL leave. You WILL go away...
<HUFZaida Not anytime soon, little deva... Erik laughed at her from the mirror, Looks like you're stuck with me.
<HUFZaida began to shake in anger, You will leave, you pathetic, worthless excuse for a corpse... I'll make sure of it.
<HUFZaida The man in the mirror began to laugh at her, the intensity of his laughter directly fueling Zaida's ire and rage, You keep thinkin' that, Z. You jus' keep thinkin' that...
<HUFZaida Not wanting to put up with the ghost any longer, she turned to leave... Erik's voice whispered, Hope you love the newest addition, sweetheart. I made it jus' for you.. You'll never be free...
<HUFZaida The words made Zaida pause in her tracks, [That's what was going on. I won't look now... I have to get out of here.] She left for Godric's Hollow... some time away at Silver's seemed best...





Sorry so short, everyone!  Just trying to put something together before I have to log off from HL for the summer (my job picks up and I won't have any time at all for the game. I at least want to give a good show before I disappear. ~_^  I'll do my best to make sure that it's worth my effort to write it and your time to read it. <3 -Z

No comments:

Post a Comment