Friday, March 29, 2013

Thought I'd Share...

I'm sure people have wondered just exactly how does Z look... well, I always envisioned her looking like this drawing - this is D&D's Lidda in Color - done by Pozas (this will take you to the direct page I got this from.)


This would be Zaida in her glamoured form.  After all, she's been a thief for quite a long time, and her clothing would reflect it.  She has been trying to turn over a new leaf, but this "new leaf" hasn't quite extended to her wardrobe yet.  This is how I've pictured Zaida from the very beginning (as a humble halfling rogue in her first D&D campaign) - this, to me, will always be how Zaida looks.

Now, for her 'natural' (read: Deva) form.  This is by UrbanZebra on DeviantArt - Her artwork of the Solar from Baldur's Gate II: Throne of Bhaal exemplifies everything I've ever thought this form should look like... with two minor corrections - Zaida has white feather wings, like an angel, not wings of fire as shown here...  Also, her hair bleeds out to white instead of gold.  I tried looking for the BGII portrait, but couldn't find it.  This is the best I've found, and quite honestly, I think it's beautiful!


I hope that these will give you a bit more insight on this particular character and her appearance. :)  Thanks for checking in!

-Z

No comments:

Post a Comment