Friday, March 8, 2013

3/1/13 - Finding Z...

Silver needed to vent after the goings on of the previous day... so she came to Z... and got a bit more than she bargained for... ^^'


 <SLY> GisellesSnowVixen SilverRose Silver heads to her friend Zaida's place. She was worried for her Deva friend. Considering her past, things would likely get messy soon. Silver also wanted to inform Zaida of what had happened with
 <SLY> GisellesSnowVixen SilverRose Salazar. She wasn't certain if Zaida had been there to witness the fall out. Zaida are you here?
 <HUF> Zaida heard a voice call out, but she was still too weak to move. Her voice betrayed her by remaining silent. All she could do was hope that Silver would find her here, locked inside of her own body.
 <SLY> GisellesSnowVixen SilverRose Silver was alarmed when Zaida didn't respond. Maybe she was out shopping or something. But for some reason, Silver didn't think that was likely. She sniffs the castle, trying to figure out -
 <SLY> GisellesSnowVixen SilverRose which area had the strongest scent of Zaida.
 <HUF> Zaida rejoices, "I'll let you decide which statue she fell in front of, btw ~_^)"
 <SLY> GisellesSnowVixen SilverRose rejoices, "kk)"
 <HUF> Zaida 's thoughts rang loudly in her head, unable to project outward - I'm here! I'm here!! Silver, I'm in here!
 <SLY> GisellesSnowVixen SilverRose Silver keeps looking. She stops by Heejin's statue. It was a beautiful pink statue. It had a tiara on it and a unicorn by it. For Heejin was the Unicorn Princess. Long may she reign. Silver's -
 <SLY> GisellesSnowVixen SilverRose eyes widen in horror as she sees Zaida just laying there. Zaida?! What happened? She leans down and scoops her up very gingerly, trying to move Zaida to a couch. She frantically looks -
 <SLY> GisellesSnowVixen SilverRose at her friend, trying to figure out what her injuries were. If she had merely fallen down, Silver believed Zaida would find a way to get up...even if it was a broken leg. Zaida was stubborn.
 <HUF> Zaida groans, weak and barely audible. She knew she couldn't be flying, she shifted back-- Silver was carrying her, and was soon placed on one of the overstuffed couches ---
 <HUF> Zaida --finally able to open her eyes a tiny bit. She tried to convey as much of her current state of pain and lack of energy in that simple look.
 <SLY> GisellesSnowVixen SilverRose winces. I'm not sure what happened to you. I guess we'll try phoenix tears and a pain numbing potion to start with... She places a vial with a clear liquid by Zaida's mouth and starts pouring -
 <SLY> GisellesSnowVixen SilverRose in slowly. She normally would juts lean it there. But it didn't look like Zaida would have the energy even to drink without some assistance.
 <HUF> Zaida felt a slight trickle pour into her mouth and creep towards the back of her throat... in her current condition, she couldn't move the muscles in her throat to swallow the phoenix tears...
<HUF> Zaida All Zaida could hope for is for them to slide down her throat instead of drowning her - which was always one of her biggest fears…
 <SLY> GisellesSnowVixen SilverRose She finishes that and gives her some pain numbing potion as well. That should help.
 <HUF> Zaida No one had ever tried the potion method on her before - no one from her past had any knowledge of anything beyond poisons... she would have to see how this would work out...
 <SLY> GisellesSnowVixen SilverRose rejoices, "Can you speak now, old friend?"
 <HUF> Zaida rasps, Li....ttle...
 <HUF> Zaida It still took a great amount of energy to speak; she tried to see if whispering would be any better - Thank... you... for find... me...
 <HUF> Zaida The muscles near Zaida's mouth began to twitch up, in as much of a smile as she could manage.
 <SLY> GisellesSnowVixen SilverRose nods. You'll need to conserve your energy. But I may have an idea. I can give you a small bit of my blood. It should help.
  <SLY> GisellesSnowVixen SilverRose Silver takes out a dagger and cuts them both lightly on the arm. They bleed a little bit. Silver lets a few drops of her blood fall into the small incision on Zaida's arm. She didn't want to mix -
 <SLY> GisellesSnowVixen SilverRose Zaida's blood with hers, as she wasn't sure what the effect would be, and the primary concern would be Zaida. Faes (if they were full fae's, silver was only half), could not die of old age or -
 <SLY> GisellesSnowVixen SilverRose or disease. Actually they could only die form battle, a broken heart, or from people not believing in them. So they had amazing regenerative capabilities. She figures a few drops of her blood, -
 <SLY> GisellesSnowVixen SilverRose should give Zaida's immune system a nice kick start. I hope this works 
 <HUF> Zaida It burned - like acid pouring through her veins. She hadn't experienced this kind of fire since her poisons training many moons ago... but the fire didn't hurt... it felt good....
 <HUF> Zaida started to feel the muscles in her arms and legs begin to convulse - as if power were drawing up inside her, ready for one big blast... finally, her body erupted in flames of gold and a scream pour
 <HUF> Zaida *poured from her lips. Moments felt like lifetimes and finally, she sat straight up - the lines etched from her face had disappeared, her hair - back to the shade of brown she used to wear, missin
 <HUF> Zaida *missing all traces of the age her abilities had left on her. "Holy #@%$... what the hell was that?!"
 <SLY> GisellesSnowVixen SilverRose blinks. I guess it was effective....
 <HUF> Zaida looks at her friend, considering her for a moment, trying to piece together the many flavors she had tasted in that one burst of energy... "Your son is better than I thought at keeping secrets...
 <HUF> Zaida rejoices, "He never mentioned what you were..."
 <SLY> GisellesSnowVixen SilverRose examines her closely. Well it seems to have worked. Are you in any pain? I"m a werewolf of over 15 centuries. Werewolf is caused by a virus so it's not really a species. But I"m also half fae. -
 <SLY> GisellesSnowVixen SilverRose It's a long story. But in this case, I guess it was a good thing I"m not just a werewolf. Smiles. I'm glad he kept my secret. I trust you. But if he didn't tell you, then I doubt he'd have -
 <SLY> GisellesSnowVixen SilverRose anyone outside our pack.
 <HUF> Zaida had never imagined or even contemplated how long Silver had been around, "I've only been around for 9 centuries..."
 <HUF> Zaida chuckles, "If Ari was able to keep both of our secrets, then we both should give him credit for it..."
 <HUF> Zaida gives herself a quick check - all of her muscles seemed to be okay, they still had a slight burn to them - it felt good, energized... "For all intents and purposes, I seem to be okay..."
 <SLY> GisellesSnowVixen SilverRose smiles. Good I am glad it worked. I was uncertain how your unique biology would react to my blood.
 <HUF> Zaida rubs her forehead, "I wasn't sure myself... Usually I just wait it out - whether its days or weeks... No one's ever tried potions or a transfusion before. Must say it was a helluva first..."
 <HUF> Zaida rejoices, "Again, thank you - I honestly don't know how long I would have been laying there this time..."
 <SLY> GisellesSnowVixen SilverRose Well other transfusions would probably need more blood to help you in that bad of a state...if it was a "normal" person. She looks around at the gorgeous castle. She sighs wistfully when she -
 <SLY> GisellesSnowVixen SilverRose looks at Salazar's statue. But what on earth happened to leave you in such a state? When we last spoke, you told me you were some minor form of a deity. So I hope this isn't too crude, but what
 <SLY> GisellesSnowVixen SilverRose Earth could !#@k you up that badly?
 <HUF> Zaida rejoices, "At least you got to see first hand why your son never liked it when I used my abilities... That Stan Lee guy got it right when he said that great responsibility came with great...
 <HUF> Zaida rejoices, "...power. I took care of that little situation I mentioned to you - I just slowed time to do it. The amount of energy it took to sustain it, and to cast two other spells..."
 <HUF> Zaida rejoices, "... it pretty much drained me dry. I'm only a lesser version of a deva... my power isn't unlimited. The full-on versions are like little Energizer bunnies..."
 <SLY> GisellesSnowVixen SilverRose rejoices, "But you can use the standard type of magic practiced at Hogwarts, without these effects right?"
 <HUF> Zaida rejoices, "Absolutely. But for bigger magic than what they teach, more power is required..."
 <HUF> Zaida looks at her hands in amazement, "I'm surprised you were able to reverse the aging effects... "
 <HUF> Zaida rejoices, "Usually, those remain as a mark that I've used my abilities... I can feel the damage, but I just can't see it..."
 <SLY> GisellesSnowVixen SilverRose rejoices, "Consider it a face lift. Fae magic, is based from the heart. It's powerful, but it's definitely not logical. it also has a vain streak. xP"
 <HUF> Zaida rejoices, "Vain is one thing I've never been... Thankfully. ^^ Again thank you... but I know you didn't come all this way to play nursemaid to a silly little deva..."
 <SLY> GisellesSnowVixen SilverRose rejoices, "You aren't silly or little. But your health is more important anyway."
 <HUF> Zaida rejoices, "No, seriously... what's up?"
 <SLY> GisellesSnowVixen SilverRose rejoices, "Salazar has left the pack."
 <HUF> Zaida sighed, a pained expression forming on her face, "I thought this might happen..."
 <HUF> Zaida rejoices, "I know this is all new to me, but what was his role in the pack?"
 <SLY> GisellesSnowVixen SilverRose rejoices, "He was the alpha male."
 <HUF> Zaida rejoices, "Ah.. he mentioned in a note he would have less responsibilities soon... I can only assume it refers to his decision to leave. I'm sorry, I had no idea..."
  <HUF> Zaida rejoices, "There was nothing I could say that would further diffuse the situation yesterday..."
 <HUF> Zaida rejoices, "If anything it may have made matters worse... There were some things I had intended to keep to myself..."
 <SLY> GisellesSnowVixen SilverRose rejoices, "It's alright. It is probably for the best in the long run."
 <HUF> Zaida says, "Not if it causes problems for him later... We both aren't free, so it gained nothing for anyone to say it." Zaida paused to run a hand through her hair. "What else has happened?"
 <SLY> GisellesSnowVixen SilverRose rejoices, "Well Omorose seems to have recovered at least some of her memories and seems to be doing better. I will postphone the war, possibly indefinitely. I can't go into battle with -"
 <SLY> GisellesSnowVixen SilverRose rejoices, "a pack who can't even form a coehsive unit. Almost everyone has at least one pack member they want to attack. Tis all my fault."
 <HUF> Zaida rejoices, "I tried to tell them that the in-fighting would weaken morale and the ranks... I'm sorry that this has happened. If the battle were tomorrow, I would be unsure if the pack would -
 <HUF> Zaida rejoices, "- stand together long enough to accomplish the goal without turning on one another... Their agendas seem to have more to do with their own selfish desires than that which would -
 <HUF> Zaida rejoices, "-benefit the whole pack. I've seen not just in-fighting with the other wolves... but toward our mutual friend, Jem, as well. Why do they hate her so?"
 <SLY> GisellesSnowVixen SilverRose rejoices, "It varies. Some of it, a good chunk of it, is because she is a vampire. She did kidnap her granddaughter Irma and attempt to turn the child against her will. But has since -"
 <SLY> GisellesSnowVixen SilverRose rejoices, "then managed to form a close, seemingly healthy bond with the child. Egos clashing as well have something to do with it. I know the pack can't be coehsive. At this point, -"
 <SLY> GisellesSnowVixen SilverRose rejoices, "almost pointless of having a pack. I have to spend everyday, every single freaking day, preventing at least two people from trying to kill each other. The sets of people vary-"
 <SLY> GisellesSnowVixen SilverRose rejoices, "If it was just two people with issues, then it could probably be happened. But I"m honestly getting #@%$ed the hell off. Too many divas, not enough spotlight. Salazar has -"
 <SLY> GisellesSnowVixen SilverRose rejoices, "of his own free will. He was the one who came up with the idea for the pack. I won't lie. That wounds me. He might as well have $!#king staked me. But he's still my son."
 <HUF> Zaida rejoices, "What can be done about the others...?"
 <HUF> Zaida rejoices, "Surely the pack has some idea or form of rules, laws, and consequences..?"
 <SLY> GisellesSnowVixen SilverRose rejoices, "I don't know. I don't think anything. Nothing formal. I could ask the Moon Goddess to discipline them. But while I adore the Moon Goddess her methods are...ethically -"
 <HUF> Zaida rejoices, "As far as Jem's indescretion on the part of the girl, it seems that all is well there - no harm done, and if positives can come out of it, then the issue should be considered ---
 <HUF> Zaida rejoices, "--resolved by the others."
 <SLY> GisellesSnowVixen SilverRose rejoices, "questionable, when it comes to discipline. If you understand what I mean.. I'm convinced most of teh issue with Jem is because she is a vampiress and egos. She has a big ego.-"
 <SLY> GisellesSnowVixen SilverRose rejoices, "They have big egos. It clashes. She's a powerful ally and I trust her completely. But they don't all share my sentiment. Irma and Hikago obviously adore Jem though."
 <HUF> Zaida rejoices, "As the de facto pack leader, you should have a say and should have a hand in dishing out the consequences for their words and actions, otherwise the pack may fall without --"
 <HUF> Zaida rejoices, "--your leadership. People will respect leadership."
 <SLY> GisellesSnowVixen SilverRose rejoices, "They do respect my leadership. Otherwise they would have killed eac hother by now. But I won't lie. I feel a good portion of them are selfish. They are more likely to put -"
 <SLY> GisellesSnowVixen SilverRose rejoices, "own personal feelings above the pack. In the end, they normally do the right thing. They care about the pack. But they are not operating as a unit, by any stretch of the -"
 <SLY> GisellesSnowVixen SilverRose rejoices, "Imagination. If I had been smarter. If I had seen what that beast was doing to Ferva, she never would have went to Azbkan and none of this would have happened. I failed her 0"
 <SLY> GisellesSnowVixen SilverRose rejoices, "and the rest of the pack."
 <HUF> Zaida rejoices, "You can't blame yourself for all of it... You're only one person trying to fulfill the role of many... They should learn to take responsibilities for their own words and actions.
 <HUF> Zaida rejoices, "Also to put the pack before any personal agenda - either they're a unit, or they're not. Either they've got each others' backs or they don't..."
 <HUF> Zaida rejoices, "Where Ferva is concerned, you can't blame yourself. When one has as many irons in the fire as you, my friend, somethiing is bound to slip by. You're doing your best..."
 <SLY> GisellesSnowVixen SilverRose rejoices, "Yes, well this iron in particular...set off the other irons."
 <HUF> Zaida rejoices, "So what do you propose to do about the situations at hand?"
 <SLY> GisellesSnowVixen SilverRose rejoices, "I shall speak with the Moon Goddess. At this rate, we aren't going to have a pack anyway. It's not like the majority are acting like a pack anyway. A pack is supposed to mean -
 <SLY> GisellesSnowVixen SilverRose rejoices, "something."
 <HUF> Zaida rejoices, "Looks like as a direct result, the battle will be pushed back... how much is this going to hurt the overall goal?"
 <SLY> GisellesSnowVixen SilverRose rejoices, "To be honest I don't know. Considering that we were just starting to rally allies and hadn't made any direct attacks, not much would be my guess. But it is the principle -"
 <SLY> GisellesSnowVixen SilverRose rejoices, "of the thing. I wanted to fight to make this a better world for the other supernatural beings who aren't just witches and wizards. We can do this. But everyone is lost in -"
 <SLY> GisellesSnowVixen SilverRose rejoices, "damn sea of emoness. I'm quite sick of it frankly. If I was a full fae, I'd be dead of a broken heart by now."
 <HUF> Zaida rejoices, "I will remain eternally glad that you aren't, my friend. :) At least this should buy you some time to win over stubborn allies and engage in some training exercises with the--"
 <HUF> Zaida rejoices, "--other members of the pack."
 <HUF> Zaida rejoices, "If nothing else, it should give them an opportunity to reflect upon their choices and their true reasons for being a part of the pack and a part of the cause."
 <SLY> GisellesSnowVixen SilverRose rejoices, "Yes, hopefully you are right. But it has been one thing after another since around Thanksgiving. I grow wary of having to keep my own pack members from attacking each other."
 <HUF> Zaida rejoices, "Not intending to make light of the situation, but it sounds like if you have to *ahem* 'hitch up your big girl panties and deal with it one more time--'"
 <HUF> Zaida rejoices, "'--the elastic is going to snap and you're really going to show your ass." Not to put too fine of a point on it..."
 <SLY> GisellesSnowVixen SilverRose makes an amused snort. Point well taken.
 <HUF> Zaida rejoices, "Forgive the rather crude statement. You do have your hands more than full trying to rally allies and get everything ready for this battle, and don't really have the time to --"
 <HUF> Zaida rejoices, "--babysit or mollycoddle the ones who have no sense of unity and every sense of 'every man for himself.'"
 <HUF> Zaida rejoices, "Here's hoping your Moon Goddess can help you thresh out the wheat from the chaff... You're going to need soldiers, not whiners who need tending to in the heat of a battle."
 <SLY> GisellesSnowVixen SilverRose rejoices, "That's exactly how I feel. I understand why they have issues with each other.But Ferva is the only one who is...and I use this term loosely, possessed. At the rate this is -"
 <SLY> GisellesSnowVixen SilverRose rejoices, "going, I'd have to make sure half of the pack wasnt' shoulder to shoulder in battle. Salazar, obviously isn't going to help."
 <HUF> Zaida rejoices, "Perhaps if the pack can come together and prove themselves to be a true unit, he may reconsider. There is hope yet..."
 <HUF> Zaida rejoices, "...but it will take more than words, it will take hard work and action on their part to prove the steel of their resolve to him."
 <HUF> Zaida glances into the room at Salazar's statue, "It's one thing I've observed while watching him..."
 <SLY> GisellesSnowVixen SilverRose rejoices, "He's not going to come back. Even if he wanted to, he left. Why would they accept an alpha that had deserted them before? But hopefully we can become more of a unit. Zaida -"
 <SLY> GisellesSnowVixen SilverRose rejoices, "would you be kind enough to hit me with a regular cheering charm? I could use it. And you said regluar magic doesnt' drain you..?"
 <HUF> Zaida rejoices, "Nope - but if I wanted to make you annoyingly perky...then yeah, it would just a teeny bit... XD"
 <HUF> Zaida 's hands begin to glow in a soft yellow light. She places one hand on Silver's shoulder and the other on the back of Silver's head. Whispering the appropriate incantation, the glow transfers to --
 <HUF> Zaida Silver.
 <HUF> Zaida rejoices, "So... how're you feeling?"
 <SLY> GisellesSnowVixen SilverRose rejoices, "A bit better. Thank you. I normally wouldn't ask for magic to mask my emotional state but...the alternative would be worse."
 <HUF> Zaida nods, "I still wouldn't count Salazar out yet... he may still surprise you, but I wouldn't blame anyone if he had to work his way back through the ranks... to prove himself, as well...
 <HUF> Zaida rejoices, "One must learn to choose their battles wisely... and I wish things had turned out differently yesterday. You're always welcome here, if you need a friendly ear to vent to. :)"
 <SLY> GisellesSnowVixen SilverRose rejoices, "Thank you. But if I must say so, I hope at future meetings you aren't...in critical condition."
 <SLY> GisellesSnowVixen SilverRose Silver hugs Zaida.
 <HUF> Zaida rejoices, "It was a situation that needed resolving... I try not to make a habit of it. :)"
 <SLY> GisellesSnowVixen SilverRose smiles. I hope not. I like my Zaida in one peace.
 <HUF> Zaida chuckles, "I like me in one piece, too... "
 <SLY> GisellesSnowVixen SilverRose rejoices, "Good though i doubt many men would complain about seeing you in a two piece swimsuit. muhahah"
 <SLY> GisellesSnowVixen SilverRose rejoices, ":P Sorry, cheering charm and everything going to my head dear friend. but tis true anyway  "
 <HUF> Zaida chuckles, "I'm not worried. I do avoid beaches, though... Normally, I hate to disappoint... but that's one exception I don't mind taking. XD
 <SLY> GisellesSnowVixen SilverRose chuckles. A shy deva
 <HUF> Zaida rejoices, "After multiple lifetimes of hiding, it's kind of hard to break certain old habits... ^^'"

1 comment:

  1. Later that night, all hell broke loose with Omorose's betrayal of and defection from the pack.

    I'll not comment on that situation here.

    ReplyDelete